Stick Ball Z 1 Stick Ball Z 1

nice

that was cool as hell, but almost completely meaningless when your calling it dragonballz and not using any of their characters just copying their fighting style and hairdos. Why not reenact one of your favorite fights or something.

globep responds:

The main character was Goku, but the other two were just OCs.
Thanks for the review, hope you enjoyed it.

KABOOOONN KABOOOONN

salright i guess

some good graphics but I found it boring, I was just sitting there waiting for something to happen and everything was just all crazy and I felt like I was watching just a bunch of random ass shit, and the ending i dunno wasn't real effective. That music was annoying too, I dunno this flash just wasn't for me.

Tommy and Pete - Dolphins Tommy and Pete - Dolphins

just not good

that was just not funny... it reminded me of when i was younger and playing with my action figures trying to put words into their mouths. I mean what your putting forth here can be made funny if it's done right, but this had no big kickers. It looked good and i enjoyed the background noise but maybe you should go back and watch some episodes of rugrats or something.

OmPan responds:

Seems like your action figures had some serious conversations man.

Mario vs.Luigi Mario vs.Luigi

keep it up

your a sweet animator man hope to see more from you. I liked this piece even thoug it was short, but what would have really done it for me is if they were playin with yugioh cards or pokemon cards or magic cards something totally lame. The cards they were using were just too bad ass.

Players Players

nice piece of work

man that was badass, I didn't understand what the hell i was watching untill the end, then I went and rewatched it after I realized it was a watchmen spoof, but man you are good with sprite animation man, the way you did the backgrounds and everything was phenomenal

Two People Two People

short but eh

lolz u know that actually kind of made me chuckle at the end there where the guys says "u okay then?" Dunno, I mean for a first flash this isn't bad at all when you look at the graphics and little bit of animation, you need to improve on the length before any constructive criticism can really be given. So next time just make something longer.

Kirby vs Redball Kirby vs Redball

it wasnt good but it wasnt bad

First off A red ball? Terrible enemy, but against kirby I can accept that, but even so, a ball is the easiest thing to animated and yet here it's not animated well. Did you do frame by frame animation for the ball? It seems to me it would have been much better if you used motion tweening. Sometimes the ball dissapeared that was just i dunno i didn't like it. Then kirby did that whole thing at the end there, what was that? Did he implode a spirit bomb upon himself? But being your first animation this is all acceptable. The biggest thing that brought your animation down was having no background, sometimes it looked like the characters were floating across nothing which is bad. It's a good start and I believe from here you can go on to make much better stuff so keep on keepin on, lifes a garden dig it.

FurryPawofDeath 2 Trailer FurryPawofDeath 2 Trailer

I'd watch it

You know that looks like a badass movie, and I totally want to watch it. Just one thing bothers me about your style, You got good graphics and you seem to really know what you're doing, but the animation is a bit choppy. Still definitely watchable, and likable.

HizuPlague responds:

Try refreshing the page or watching on a lower setting.

Mugen Infanite Chronicals Mugen Infanite Chronicals

not so bad

The thing about this flash that really brings it down is that there is no story. Two guys just get magically transported somewhere and one guys like Im gonna kik ur ass. I mean I'm sure you could go on to say someones transporting these people to have themselves a little tournament but I mean that's been done so many times before and it's never good. The sprite fighting was good though well animated, I mean I found it boring, but that's just me I don't like that unrealistic bouncing allover the place stuff. Either put some story in or don't have story at all, just don't have a lame peice of story that's going on here. Also that cliffhanger was really lame considering the short length of the film. I'm sure u just got tired of making this and threw it together, but just keep making more.

Koblivian responds:

If you read the bio's of the characters you will find out there story

ya know...so they wont just be coming through random portals.

MvC3: Captain America MvC3: Captain America

ssssssss

Animation was nice, but sorry I don't this funny at all. Your flash might have been better if you animated some big juicy green boobs, but since there aren't...