Getting Screwed Over! Getting Screwed Over!

screw you

made me busy out laughing a couple of times great concept for a collab

Boombot 2 Boombot 2

game is so hard

Level 41 - FUCK YOU
Level 45 - GO FUCKING FUCK YOURSELF NINJA KIWI
LEVEL 48 JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU BOMB JEW

BEING A LITTLE STINGY ON THE FUCKING BOMBS ONTHESE FUCKING LEVELS ARENT YOU!?!?!? BUT I FUCKING BEAT IT THE PIECE OF SHIT THIS GAME BLOWS ROBOT DICK! I WISHED THAT BOOMBOT 1 WAS A LITTLE BIT MORE CHALLENGING BUT THIS ONE IS WAY TOO FUCKING HARD ITS NOT EVEN CHALLENGING ITS ALL ABOUT FUCKING LUCK AND NOT SKILL THATS FUCKING STUPID YOU FUCKING BOMB HOGGING PIECE OF SHIT JUST LET GET SOME FUCKING BOMBS OR IM GONNA BORROW THEM FROM LINK THIS GAME PUTS BOOMBOT TO SHAME AND THE FUCKING RESET BUTTON IF YOU HIT IT LIKE TWICE THE GAME FUCKS UP THEN I HAVE CLOSE IT THEN OPEN THE GAME BACK UP THEN FUCKING WATCH YOUR STUPID ASS LOADING SCREEN WITH YOUR FUCKING NINJA KIWI YOU ROBOT FUCKER! FIX THE FUCKING LOADING GLITCH AND JESUS CHRIST JESUS.

Boombot Boombot

great games

game pwns its one of the few good ones i could find to play at school, so needless to say i have beaten it like 20 times

Trap Master Trap Master

cudnt stop playin this one

great game that level 10 is a bitch tho wasnt prepared fo rthat

Max Damage Max Damage

my kind of game

really great and fun and theres destruction, I couldn't get past the trick shot lecel though so i quit

The Diabolical Zelda Quiz The Diabolical Zelda Quiz

4 out of 20

The type was really hard to read, and some of the question were pretty good, but some were just plain impossible. I guess thats alright if thats what you were going for but that one where it said which one of these is the true owner of the curiosity shop, all of them were the same except for one which had black sunglasses, i dont know how i was supposed to tell if that was the right one just because he was a little different, but it could have just been a defect or something

Mariofan9 responds:

The text was a little unclear at times. I'm sorry.
But not a single question was impossible. The true Curiosity Shop owner was not missing his mustache and beard. You should always look at the face if you want to recognise someone.

DG Little Red Riding Hood DG Little Red Riding Hood

little red riding robot

I rarely play flash games the whole way through, this was definitely stunning and fun, loved the futuristic type deal reminded me of fallout 3

Miley Cyrus Makeover Miley Cyrus Makeover

I'm a fan of dress up games

good game but it lacks the function to get her naked

Guitar Tuner Guitar Tuner

nifty

this is good for when i have my guitar next to my computer and i dont feel like getting up to grab the tuner

Shoot'm Shoot'm

kkk

this badass it's like interactive buddy but he puts up a fight didn't play it for very long because i have to piss