Stick Ball Z 1 Stick Ball Z 1

nice

that was cool as hell, but almost completely meaningless when your calling it dragonballz and not using any of their characters just copying their fighting style and hairdos. Why not reenact one of your favorite fights or something.

globep responds:

The main character was Goku, but the other two were just OCs.
Thanks for the review, hope you enjoyed it.

KABOOOONN KABOOOONN

salright i guess

some good graphics but I found it boring, I was just sitting there waiting for something to happen and everything was just all crazy and I felt like I was watching just a bunch of random ass shit, and the ending i dunno wasn't real effective. That music was annoying too, I dunno this flash just wasn't for me.

Tommy and Pete - Dolphins Tommy and Pete - Dolphins

just not good

that was just not funny... it reminded me of when i was younger and playing with my action figures trying to put words into their mouths. I mean what your putting forth here can be made funny if it's done right, but this had no big kickers. It looked good and i enjoyed the background noise but maybe you should go back and watch some episodes of rugrats or something.

OmPan responds:

Seems like your action figures had some serious conversations man.

Getting Screwed Over! Getting Screwed Over!

screw you

made me busy out laughing a couple of times great concept for a collab

Boombot 2 Boombot 2

game is so hard

Level 41 - FUCK YOU
Level 45 - GO FUCKING FUCK YOURSELF NINJA KIWI
LEVEL 48 JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU BOMB JEW

BEING A LITTLE STINGY ON THE FUCKING BOMBS ONTHESE FUCKING LEVELS ARENT YOU!?!?!? BUT I FUCKING BEAT IT THE PIECE OF SHIT THIS GAME BLOWS ROBOT DICK! I WISHED THAT BOOMBOT 1 WAS A LITTLE BIT MORE CHALLENGING BUT THIS ONE IS WAY TOO FUCKING HARD ITS NOT EVEN CHALLENGING ITS ALL ABOUT FUCKING LUCK AND NOT SKILL THATS FUCKING STUPID YOU FUCKING BOMB HOGGING PIECE OF SHIT JUST LET GET SOME FUCKING BOMBS OR IM GONNA BORROW THEM FROM LINK THIS GAME PUTS BOOMBOT TO SHAME AND THE FUCKING RESET BUTTON IF YOU HIT IT LIKE TWICE THE GAME FUCKS UP THEN I HAVE CLOSE IT THEN OPEN THE GAME BACK UP THEN FUCKING WATCH YOUR STUPID ASS LOADING SCREEN WITH YOUR FUCKING NINJA KIWI YOU ROBOT FUCKER! FIX THE FUCKING LOADING GLITCH AND JESUS CHRIST JESUS.

Boombot Boombot

great games

game pwns its one of the few good ones i could find to play at school, so needless to say i have beaten it like 20 times

Sad Movie Magic Sad Movie Magic

sad

this is real nice man

Street Fighter: Sagat Street Fighter: Sagat

beast

sagats my favorite character, but this is legit its sounds really 70's to me

tango girl tango girl

like the dress

awesome sketch, but you got a wierd little lump goin on in the left arm looks like it was supposed to be an elbow but elbow would be further back

Elena VS Chun Li Elena VS Chun Li

Alpha Chun Li... Bleh

i also love the ladies of street fighter these two are my favorite, the one thing i dont like about the picture is chun lis lower leg its too small kind of ruins the picture for me, well that and chun li alpha suit, i despise because you cant see her nice legs, nice colors and shading though

Skateboard:Knighty Night Skateboard:Knighty Night

awesome except the bitch has an ugly face